Ophelia Headpiece in Pink
Our headpieces are made-to-order and will not be shipped until 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Headpieces with non-standard options & custom engraving cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
This playful and unique floral headpiece is perfect for your wildest outfits at festivals, weddings or anywhere you want to be noticed. Named after Millais' painting of Ophelia in the river.
Colourful hand-sculpted flowers with beaded stems grow from a band made of wood and recycled acrylic. Held securely by two large combs and tied at the back (under your hair) with velvet ribbons.
Whether you are looking for that special dressing up piece or are a bride searching for a show-stopping wedding accessory, this headpiece will certainly take your outfit to the next level! You will feel so utterly fabulous wearing it that you'll never want to take it off. It also looks lovely displayed on a shelf between wears.
• Beautiful mix of textures and colours
• Looks fabulous from all angles
• Large combs to secure safely in hair
• Woollen felt lining on the band for extra comfort
• Can be worn with a veil for an elevated bridal look
• Made with recycled acrylic
• High quality materials
• FSC approved wood
• Made in England
• Beautifully handcrafted
• Comes in gift packaging
As standard, we use silver-tone combs which are more aesthetically pleasing when the headpiece isn't being worn! On request, you can choose matt black combs which are better for hiding in darker coloured hair.
We advise choosing a ribbon colour that matches the headpiece or blends well with your hair colour.
For jewellery care information, please click here.
As standard we make the headpiece in a Medium size. This should fit most head sizes and shapes as it is possible to gently bend the combs to fit.
We can also make the headpiece in a Small and Large on request.
If you choose the "Not Sure" option, we will email you with a printable template to try the different sizes at home. Please note, we cannot proceed with your order until we know which size you require.
We also offer a headpiece try-on service at our London studio! Please email hello@wolfandmoon and we can organise the time & date.
For that extra special touch, we are able to engrave a personalised message on the back, such as names & a date.
Your message must be 30 characters or less (including spaces and punctuation).
The headpiece is secured in your hair by large adjustable combs around the wooden band.
1. Gently bend the combs to make the band fit smaller or larger.
2. Place the headpiece towards the front of your head and push back so the combs sweep tightly into your hair. Arrange your hair around the band and combs as desired.
3. The ribbons should be tied under the back of your head, but can also be removed easily if you would rather wear without.
4. We recommend sliding some hair pins/clips over the combs or ribbon to secure it even further.
Follow these steps and you'll be able to comfortably dance around all night!
All our jewellery comes in gift packaging. This is either a branded box or organic cotton pouch depending on the item and our stock levels of each. You will also receive a jewellery care info card signed by the maker.
Your order will be beautifully presented in eco-friendly packaging, suitable for sending directly to the recipient.
If you would like to leave a message for the recipient and/or prefer a gift receipt in your order, please make a note on the cart page.
(This does not apply to e-gift cards)
Wolf & Moon is a handmade jewellery brand by British designer, Hannah Davis.
Each piece is lovingly handmade in our London studio, so you can be sure you are buying a product that has been made with care, whilst supporting independent British design.
We are an accredited Living Wage Employer, provide safe working conditions and promote a happy/healthy work-life balance for our team.
- Radish Statement Earrings$100.00
- Radish Necklacefrom $34.00
- Beetroot Statement Earrings$100.00
- Beetroot Hoopsfrom $44.00