Tile Hoops - Silver
Designed in collaboration with twin-sister artists Liv & Dom. Find out more about the collection here >
Hoop earrings with a floral tile pendant made using midnight blue and white marble acrylic, wood and Czech glass pearl detail.
The distinctive pattern of the midnight acrylic means each piece is completely unique.
- Unique tiled design
- Czech glass pearl detail
- Lightweight - only 2.6g per earring (with hoop)
- Sterling silver hoops - can be worn separately
- Super comfy & easy to put on
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M organic cotton gift pouch
Modelled by Dom.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Acrylic, FSC approved wood and Czech glass pearls.
Pendant size is 2cm x 2cm.
Each earring weighs 1.8g without hoop, 2.6g with hoop.
22mm sterling silver hoops.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £75 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £3.95 (orders under £75)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £6.50
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
These earrings arrived on time and are absolutely beautiful - very happy with my purchase!
I fell in love with these earrings the moment I saw them! In order to get them before they would be gone, I rushed home and managed to place my order 3 minutes after they were available. They are absolutely gorgeous, the colour hues are amazing! They remind me of Mediterranean summers when our lives were different!