Oda Earrings in Black Jesmonite
Statement earrings hand-cast in our studio from black Jesmonite terrazzo, with coloured fragments in pink, orange and white.Additional brass detail and a wood base creates a modern Scandinavian aesthetic that is a labour of love for our makers. By only working on small batches of Jesmonite, and experimenting with different colours and textures, each piece is beautifully unique, with natural imperfections and colour variations.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from Jesmonite, brass and wood.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Total earring drop is approx. 5.5cm with a weight of 7.5g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
This item qualifies for free standard UK shipping. Hooray!
Please allow 2-4 business days for standard UK delivery.
Order before 2pm for UK Next Day Delivery - £5.95
International delivery from £7.95
- redundancy gift
- ex colleagues
I order these as a redundancy gift from my lovely, very generous, ex colleagues and they are the perfect combination of essential (black) but also standout
These were a birthday present to myself. They are gorgeous, no regrets!