Night House Socks
Mixed fibre socks by Bonne Maison.
Established in 2012, Béatrice de Crécy tells stories through the visuals of Bonne Maison socks. The French brand uses an Egyptian cotton mix as well as specially developed coloured dyes to create high quality socks that are machine washable. 80% of the products are manufactured in France, and the remaining 20% in Europe.
Wilted Iris Grey, Violet and Denim Blue House on Night Blue background with Moss Green toe.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
These mid-calf length socks are machine washable at 30/40° C.
Your order will be beautifully presented in eco-friendly packaging, suitable for sending directly to the recipient.
If you would like to leave a message for the recipient and/or prefer a gift receipt in your order, please make a note on the cart page.
UK Next Day Delivery is available on this item!
Spend over £75 for free UK shipping by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Collect from our London studio for free (N4 1TD) - select 'Pick Up' at checkout.
For hygiene reasons, pierced earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
This does not apply to clip-on earrings or separate hoop charms ("charms only") which are returnable.
Everything else: return or exchange your items up to 28 days after you receive them for a full refund or exchange. Items must be in the same condition as received and in their original packaging.