Mini Strawberry Studs
Mini strawberry studs made from acrylic and wood with hand-inked details.
Our cute new additions to the Garden collection! A new favourite everyday stud perfect for adding a pop of colour.
- Fun, fruity design
- Hand-inked detail
- Sterling silver posts & butterflies
- Lightweight - only 1g per earring
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Comes with a W&M gift box
Designed & handmade in our North London studio.
Acrylic and FSC approved birch wood.
Sterling silver earring posts.
Earring size is 1.6cm x 2cm
Each stud weighs just 1g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Gorgeous studs, plenty of compliments received on what is my 6th pair! I just need one more pair and I’ll have a pair for each day of the week! Totally head over heals for this brand!
I totally love your brand, your quality control and how all the earrings are packed so neatly so they don’t get damaged with the persons name who checked them.
My daughter loves them. They’re stylish, fun and a lovely colour.
These strawberry earrings are so cute! They’re such great quality and look great.
I was excited to order these after loving the raindrop studs. I do like these but they are a little thick and look a little heavy on - due to the acrylic being glued to the wooden back. I wish they could be purely acrylic so the light could go through them but I still like them and wear them.