Marina Studs in Blue Mother of Pearl - Clip-on
Elegant clip-on earrings made from iridescent blue tone Mother of Pearl veneer and wood, with brass detail.
The distinctive pattern of the shell means each piece is completely unique, see final image.
- Unique Mother of Pearl veneer
- FSC approved wood
- Lightweight - only 2g per earring
- Sterling silver earring clasps
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M gift box
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from blue tone mother of pearl veneer, wood, and brass.
Sterling silver earring clasps.
Each stud is 2.3cm x 2.3cm with a weight of 2g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £75 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £3.95 (orders under £75)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £6.50
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
- night earrings
I was very disappointed with the quality for the price. One of the clips was loose. I returned them and got a refund very promptly.
Really gorgeous high quality day to night earrings. Super light and comfy to wear..
Je les aime beaucoup, elles sont légères et le clip ne fait pas mal. Je peux les garder toute la journée. J’ai toujours des compliments quand je les porte.
absolutely exquisite earrings, so comfortable to wear. Lovely packaging. So please with my purchase and impressed with the quality of your work, many thanks, Mary