Margot Earrings in Forest Green
Lightweight statement earrings made from asymmetric, cutout-style links in bold, painted wood.
These earrings have just the right amount of movement in the linked shapes and are comfortable enough to be worn all day, every day.
- Bold and beautiful asymmetric design
- Hand-painted FSC approved wood
- Lightweight - only 3.3g per earring
- Sterling silver posts and butterflies
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M gift box
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from painted wood.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Total earring drop is approx. 7.5cm with a weight of 3.3g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
- statement earrings
In love with these cuties.
These are fabulous, so stylish, really comfortable and light to wear. Just lovely, and perfect daytime or evening.
awesome asymmetric earrings, in reality the green is a little darker than displayed - but they look absolutely stunning!
Amazing colour and design that always gets lots of compliments. They are statement earrings that are super lightweight and comfortable to wear.
These earrings are lovely - light, comfortable and a real statement. The colour is slightly darker than it appeared on the website but still really nice. I wish they had been slightly brighter though.