Jean Studs in Mother of Pearl
Classic everyday studs inspired by artist Jean (Hans) Arp, made from handpainted wood and brass.
Now available in stunning Mother of Pearl. This luxurious shell layer has a smooth pearl cream finish that shimmers with pink and green highlights when it moves.
Collection No.8 is a playful collection inspired by modernist and abstract artists of the 20th Century. Block colours, warm and neutral tones complement bold, cut-out shapes and organic forms.
Comes in a W&M gift box.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Mother of Pearl, wood, brass, sterling silver earring posts.
Each stud is 1.7cm x 1.2cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £50 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £4.95
International Delivery - from £6.95
I was thrilled to receive these beautifully made, gorgeous earrings, they were a lockdown treat for myself. They are so well presented and beautifully packaged with name of maker - thank you Arturo - they would make an excellent gift. A quality product with a very sound ethical production. I’m very lucky to own a few pairs of Wolf and Moon earrings and broaches and I love every one. I’m hoping you are going to make some more puzzles - love, love, love them, but they sold out very quickly. XX