Jean Studs in Mother of Pearl
Classic everyday studs inspired by artist Jean (Hans) Arp, made from handpainted wood and brass.
Now available in stunning Mother of Pearl. This luxurious shell layer has a smooth pearl cream finish that shimmers with pink and green highlights when it moves.
Collection No.8 is a playful collection inspired by modernist and abstract artists of the 20th Century. Block colours, warm and neutral tones complement bold, cut-out shapes and organic forms.
Comes in a W&M gift box.
Handmade in our East London studio.
Mother of Pearl, wood, brass, sterling silver earring posts.
Each stud is 1.7cm x 1.2cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £35 and get free UK standard shipping!
Please allow 3-5 business days for UK delivery.
UK Standard Delivery (Royal Mail) - £2.95
International Delivery - from £6.95