Esme Tassel Earrings in Pink/Orange
Add some joy to your wardrobe with these statement heart earrings made from 25% recycled acrylic, FSC approved wood, Czech glass pearl details and golden tassels, handmade from gold-plated snake chains.
A must-have for any summer festivals, weddings & events.
- Original W&M design
- Limited edition - available for Summer 2022 only
- Playful, mismatched style
- High quality Czech glass pearls
- Gold-plated snake chain tassels
- Luxury marbled acrylic
- Sterling silver earring posts & butterflies
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Comes in W&M gift packaging
Reverie is a collection of jewellery, celebrating a bold style inspired by daydreams, dancing and revelry.
Made from acrylic, FSC approved wood, brass and gold-plated tassels made from snake chains.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Earring is approx. 2.1cm x 11.5cm with a weight of 7.5g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Wolf & Moon is a handmade jewellery brand by British designer, Hannah Davis.
Each piece is lovingly handmade in our London studio, so you can be sure you are buying a product that has been made with care, whilst supporting independent British design.
We are an accredited Living Wage Employer, provide safe working conditions and promote a happy/healthy work-life balance for our team.
We've partnered with Ecologi to offset our carbon emissions and plant a tree for every order.
All our jewellery comes in gift packaging. This is either a branded box or organic cotton pouch depending on the item and our stock levels of each. You will also receive a jewellery care info card signed by the maker.
Your order will be beautifully presented in eco-friendly packaging, suitable for sending directly to the recipient.
If you would like to leave a message for the recipient and/or prefer a gift receipt in your order, please make a note on the cart page.
Spend over £75 for free UK shipping by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Collect from our London studio for free (N4 1TD) - select 'Pick Up' at checkout.
For hygiene reasons, pierced earrings cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
This does not apply to clip-on earrings or separate hoop charms ("charms only") which are returnable.
Everything else: return or exchange your items up to 28 days after you receive them for a full refund or exchange. Items must be in the same condition as received and in their original packaging.