Elements Circle Necklace
A small, graphic pendant necklace handmade from acrylic and wood.
Part of our Elements range in collaboration with London's Barbican Centre.
Inspired by the Barbican's modernist architectural details, the Elements range transforms brass, wood and Brutalist concrete finishes into simple and striking graphic jewellery designs.
Comes in a W&M cotton pouch.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from acrylic and wood with a 45cm gold-plated chain.
Pendant is 1.8cm x 1.8cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £60 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International Delivery - from £7.95
- costumer service
The design is really cool and original, recalling the architecture of the Barbican, which I am a very fond of. The packaging is also very nice, and the delivery fast. I contacted the costumer service as unfortunately my necklace broke after just under a month from my purchase (got stuck on some clothes) and they were very fast in their response and willing to send me a replacement in no time. Very happy with it, I will take extra care of my new necklace!
Really nice quality and came beautifully packaged - perfect length of the chain and the size is just enough to be noticeable without being too much. Very happy!