Daffodil pendant made from acrylic (75% recycled) and wood, on a high quality 14k gold-filled chain.
- Delicate floral design
- Hand-inked detail
- 14k gold-filled chain
- Dainty chain with soldered links
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Made with recycled acrylic
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Part of a set - shop the Daffodil Studs
- W&M organic cotton gift pouch
Acrylic (75% recycled, 25% new) and FSC approved birch wood.
45cm 14k gold-filled chain.
Pendant size is 2.1cm x 2.3cm with a weight of 2.03g.
What is 'gold-filled'?
Gold-filled is a thick layer of gold mechanically bonded over jewellers' brass. It is a high quality and affordable alternative to solid gold. Gold-filled is thicker and much more hard wearing than gold-plating, and can last 10+ years with daily wear.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £75 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £3.95 (orders under £75)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £6.50
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Bought this as a birthday gift that went down a treat! Really impressed with the product and packaging. Would definitely recommend and shop again.
Speedy delivery and very beautiful product. I’m very happy!
Excellent quality, arrived swiftly
I love this necklace. It’s beautiful and unique
This was a gift for my daughter-in-law. She was delighted and said it was the prettiest present she had ever received.