Cassia Earrings in Mother of Pearl
Playful shaped statement earrings made with shimmery mother of pearl. The shapes on each earring are made individually which gives them flexibility and movement.
The distinctive pattern of the shell means each piece is completely unique.
- Perfect occasion earrings
- Unique Mother of Pearl
- FSC approved wood
- Lightweight - only 5.4g per earring
- Sterling silver posts and butterflies
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M gift box
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made with wood and mother of pearl.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Earring drop is 6.2cm with a weight of 5.4g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £75 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £3.95 (orders under £75)
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
I've been a fan of Woof and Moon for years and these are by far one of my favourite designs by them. I love the abstract design and the stunning effect from the pearl! A must buy!
I love them , I want to keep them on all the time even when I sleep!
It’s the first time I made on order and I’m so happy ! Earings are so beautiful and delicate. They are my favorite right now ! And thank you for the card with personalized words. It’s the kind of attention that I really appreciate.
Perfect transaction and beautiful earrings !!
These earrings are totally gorgeous and I plan to wear them for my wedding, but they broke when I opened the box! I am able to fix them with some jewelry glue, but I was really sad they ended up being so fragile!
Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear that your earrings were broken on arrival. We do have a repairs service, if you could send an email along with a picture to email@example.com - we can help! Thank you so much!