Hepworth I Studs
Asymmetric studs inspired by English artist Barbara Hepworth, made from wood and brushed brass.
Collection No.8 is a playful collection inspired by modernist and abstract artists of the 20th Century. Block colours, warm and neutral tones complement bold, cut-out shapes and organic forms.
Comes in a W&M gift box.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from wood and brushed brass with sterling silver earring posts.
Each stud is 3.8cm x 1.9cm with a weight 2.3g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £60 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International Delivery - from £7.95
….what can I say ? All of the jewellery i have purchased has be beautifully made, and easy to wear…these are great for casual or smart.