Elements Semi-Circle Necklace
A geometric pendant necklace handmade from mirrored and textured acrylic with a wooden base.
Part of our Elements range, in collaboration with London's Barbican Centre.
Inspired by the Barbican's modernist architectural details, the Elements range transforms brass, wood and Brutalist concrete finishes into simple and striking graphic jewellery designs.
Comes in a W&M cotton gift pouch.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from wood and acrylic with a 45cm gold-plated chain.
Pendant is 1.4cm x 2.8cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £60 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International Delivery - from £7.95
I love the Barbican inspired design of this necklace, very unique and original! You can really appreciate the care that was put into making this piece and also in the packing.
excellent; service; site; delivery; price: product - all excellent
This is a Christmas gift but I want to keep it for myself, it’s so wonderfully unique and special.
This is a beautiful necklace. I’m slightly disappointed as I bought it for a friend for her birthday instead of for myself. She loves it!
Bought this as a Birthday present for my sister and it was the kind of gift everyone noticed! Almost made me want to keep it for myself.