Denim Profile Socks
Mixed fibre socks by Bonne Maison.
Established in 2012, Béatrice de Crécy tells stories through the visuals of Bonne Maison socks. The French brand uses an Egyptian cotton mix as well as specially developed coloured dyes to create high quality socks are machine washable. 80% of the products are manufactured in France, and the remaining 20% in Europe.
Wilted Iris Grey and Dark Brown Profile on Denim Blue background with Cobalt Blue toe.
90% cotton, 8% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
These mid-calf length socks are machine washable at 30/40° C.
EU 36/38 (JP 22/24, UK 3/5, US 4.5/6.5)
EU 39/41 (JP 25/27, UK 6/8, US 7.5/9.5)
Spend £50 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £4.95
International Delivery - from £6.95