Tile Hoops - Gold
Designed in collaboration with twin-sister artists Liv & Dom. Find out more about the collection here >
Hoop earrings with a floral tile pendant made using midnight blue and white marble acrylic, wood and Czech glass pearl detail.
The distinctive pattern of the midnight acrylic means each piece is completely unique.
- Original design
- Czech glass pearl detail
- Lightweight - only 2.6g per earring (with hoop)
- 14k gold filled hoops - can be worn separately
- Super comfy & easy to put on
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M organic cotton gift pouch
Modelled by Liv.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Acrylic, FSC approved wood and Czech glass pearls.
Pendant size is 2cm x 2cm.
Each earring weighs 1.8g without hoop, 2.6g with hoop.
22mm 14k gold filled hoops.
What is 'gold-filled'?
Gold-filled is a thick layer of gold mechanically bonded over jewellers' brass. It is a high quality and affordable alternative to solid gold. Gold-filled is thicker and much more hard wearing than gold-plating, and can last 10+ years with daily wear.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Love these, for some reason they remind me of a Greek island I really love so and have fond memories of. I should have bought the gold hoops bud didn’t so they’re on my list. Just love W&M