Palermo Earrings in Terracotta
Inspired by hazy memories of summer holidays in the Mediterranean, the Palermo's are a statement pair of drop earrings with daisy motifs and glass bead details in pink and terracotta.
Due to the nature of the materials, glass and rhodonite beads will slightly vary in colour and pattern, making them completely unique.
- Unique floral design
- Rhodonite stone bead details
- Acrylic is 90% recycled
- Lightweight - only 7.3g per earring
- Sterling silver posts and butterflies
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M gift box
Handmade in our North London studio.
Ecru acrylic (90% recycled), gold mirror acrylic, FSC approved wood, rhodonite stone beads, brass rings, 14k gold-filled findings.
Earring size is 1.6cm x 7cm.
Each earring weighs 7.3g.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.