Make at Home Kit - Orange Orchard Necklace
Everything you need to create your own Orange Orchard necklace will be provided in the kit. This includes; glue, chains with pre-attached findings (so no need for pliers), brushed and lacquered brass circles and laser-cut pieces to mount on a birch wood base.
You will have access to an online tutorial outlining each step with videos and helpful tips.
Please allow 45-60 minutes to make your handmade necklace.
Comes with a cotton jewellery pouch.
Wolf & Moon will donate £10 per purchase to Refuge, a U.K. charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. They provide life-saving resources and services to help victims of domestic violence rebuild their lives. For more information, visit their website here.
Made from wood with mother of pearl veneer, brass details and recycled acrylic oranges.
Flat brass chain is 17cm each side.
Pendant is 12cm x 7cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
This item qualifies for free standard UK shipping. Hooray!
Please allow 2-4 business days for standard UK delivery.
Order before 2pm for UK Next Day Delivery - £4.95
International delivery from £6.95
I had the best time making the necklace. The online instructions were really clear and the process was lovely and therapeutic. I adore the resulting necklace; it's such a beautiful statement with a simple outfit and attracts many complements.