Odette Earrings in Dark Blue Jesmonite
Stud earrings hand-cast in our studio from dark blue Jesmonite terrazzo, with coloured fragments in black and white.Additional brass detail and a wood base creates a modern Scandinavian aesthetic that is a labour of love for our makers. By only working on small batches of Jesmonite, and experimenting with different colours and textures, each piece is beautifully unique, with natural imperfections and colour variations.
Jesmonite colour and surface pattern may vary slightly.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from Jesmonite, brass, wood.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Total earring is approx. 2.8cm x 2.8cm with a weight of 3.4g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £60 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International Delivery - from £7.95
- I ike
- Customer Services
Overall, good. The first pair broke the first time I removed them but Customer Services were very helpful and swiftly sent a replacement. I ike the jesmonite and the design although I think the wooden backing is thicker than it needs to be. I have other earrings from Wolf and Moon that have a thinner backing and are lasting well. they feel less clumpy.
Brought as a present and she absolutely loves them.