Oda Earrings in Dark Blue Jesmonite
Statement earrings hand-cast in our studio from blue Jesmonite terrazzo, with coloured fragments in black and white.Additional brass detail and a wood base creates a modern Scandinavian aesthetic that is a labour of love for our makers. By only working on small batches of Jesmonite, and experimenting with different colours and textures, each piece is beautifully unique, with natural imperfections and colour variations.
Jesmonite colour and surface pattern may vary slightly.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from Jesmonite, brass and wood.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Total earring drop is approx. 5.5cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
This item qualifies for free standard UK shipping. Hooray!
Please allow 2-4 business days for standard UK delivery.
Order before 2pm for UK Next Day Delivery - £5.95
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
They are more beautiful than in pic, fab!!
Hi, I'm afraid I still haven't received this order, I think I've been waiting the best part of a month now. Would be great if this could get sorted. Many thanks Bethan
Hi Bethan, Thank you so much for getting in touch, I am so sorry to hear that your order has yet to reach you. If you could send an email to email@example.com, we can help locate your order. Thank you!