Sanna Studs in Black Jesmonite
Small stud earrings hand-cast in our studio from black Jesmonite terrazzo, with coloured fragments in pink, orange and white.Additional brass detail and a wood base creates a modern Scandinavian aesthetic that is a labour of love for our makers. By only working on small batches of Jesmonite, and experimenting with different colours and textures, each piece is beautifully unique, with natural imperfections and colour variations.
Handmade in our North London studio.
Made from Jesmonite and wood.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Total earring drop is approx. 1.1cm with a weight of 0.7g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend £60 and get free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International Delivery - from £7.95
- terrazzo studs
These were perfect for my fabulous mum and suit her beautifully.
They are a lovely size and the jesmonite looks great.
I’m in love with all the W&M designs, and these black terrazzo studs are the perfect addition to my collection. Love the size, the colours and the material. They fit with every kind of outfit, casual or chic!
Very cute and easy to wear, my new favourite studs