Allegra Studs in Chartreuse
Inspired by hazy memories of summer holidays in the Mediterranean, the Allegra Studs are delicate earrings with daisy motifs and glass bead details in an asymmetrical design.
Due to the nature of the materials, glass and rhodonite beads will slightly vary in colour and pattern, making them completely unique.
- Unique asymmetric design
- Glass bead details
- Acrylic is 90% recycled
- Lightweight - only 3g per earring
- Sterling silver posts and butterflies
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M gift box
Handmade in our North London studio.
Acrylic (90% recycled), gold mirror acrylic, painted wood, glass pear shape beads, 14k gold-filled findings.
Earring size is 1.6cm x 3.8cm.
Each earring weighs 3g.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Super sweet earrings! Just the right size - big enough to make a statement but still delightfully dainty. The colours and style give them a real vintage vibe and the asymmetrical design is a lovely touch.
These are so lovely. Discrete but interesting and very pretty. Really do rate Wolf and Moon. Great service and enchanting designs