Daffodil Pearl Studs
Statement daffodil studs made from acrylic (76% recycled), wood and Czech glass pearls.
A playful and romantic addition to our Garden collection.
- Romantic floral & pearl design
- High quality Czech glass pearls
- Hand-inked detail
- Sterling silver posts & butterflies
- Lightweight - only 3.49g per earring
- Made with recycled acrylic
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- Comes with a W&M gift box
Designed & handmade in our North London studio.
Acrylic (76% recycled, 24% new), FSC approved birch wood and Czech glass pearls.
Sterling silver earring posts.
Earring size is 2.7cm x 4.9cm
Each earrings weighs 3.49g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £75 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £3.95 (orders under £75)
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Simple, cute and well made
So beautiful, such a great colour and the perfect size. I love them!
My daughter loves these. She tried on my statement earrings and loved them but wanted something a tad less ‘statement’ She was thrilled when I bought her these for her birthday
Could not be happier with these gorgeous daffodils. They are so eye catching - every time I wear them I get so many compliments. The Pearl detail on the bottom is so pretty and makes them feel a little more special. Love love love.
Beautifully designed and crafted - as always when I buy jewellery from Wolf & Moon.