Cloud Earrings in Cobalt Blue
Eye-catching statement earrings made from hand-painted wood. These bold earrings are surprisingly lightweight and can easily be worn all day (and all night) long.
- Perfect party earrings
- Hand-painted FSC approved wood
- Lightweight - only 7.3g per earring
- Sterling silver posts and butterflies
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M gift box
Handmade in our North London studio.
Cobalt blue hand-painted wood.
Sterling silver earring posts and butterflies.
Each earring is 9.2cm x 7.5cm with a weight of 7.3g.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.
Like all items I’ve been sent from wolf and moon I am so happy. They are accurately depicted through pictures, have lovely packaging. Weigh next to nothing!
I love these. Was a bit taken aback by the size initially but when I wore them I realised how amazingly fun they were. As always wonderful service.
I am so happy I purchased these earrings! I have admired them for a long time, and once they arrived, they’re even better and more beautiful in person! Thank you so much ❤️
I had been eyeing these out for ages. Finally took the plunge and they’re beautiful, lovingly packaged, and really stand out in zoom calls. The colour is pure Yves Klein and I’m here for it.