Eye-catching, statement earrings made from handpainted wood, inspired by Spanish sculptor, Xavier Corberó. These bold earrings are surprisingly lightweight and can easily be worn all day (and all night) long.
Also available in stunning Mother of Pearl. This luxurious shell layer has a smooth pearl cream finish that shimmers with pink and green highlights when it moves.
Collection No.8 is a playful collection inspired by modernist and abstract artists of the 20th Century. Block colours, warm and neutral tones complement bold, cut-out shapes and organic forms.
Comes in a W&M gift box.
Handmade in our East London studio.
Cobalt Blue: Wood with sterling silver earring posts
Mother of Pearl: Mother of pearl and wood with sterling silver earring posts
Each earring is 8cm x 3.5cm.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
This item qualifies for free UK shipping. Hooray!
Please allow 3-5 business days for UK delivery.