Tassel Hoops in Mother of Pearl
Hoop earrings with tassel pendant made with wood and Mother of Pearl veneer combining unexpected materials with simple forms and movement.
The distinctive pattern of the shell means each piece is completely unique.
- Simple, classic style
Great for layering
- 14k gold-filled hoops - can be worn separately
- Super comfy & easy to put on
- FSC approved wood
- Made in England
- Beautifully handcrafted
- W&M organic cotton gift pouch
Designed & handmade in our North London studio.
Please note, model images show pendant on slightly smaller 19mm hoops, rather than the 22mm size as shown in the other images. Alternative hoop sizes are available here.
22mm 14k gold filled hoops.
Made from a FSC approved birch wood base with Mother of Pearl veneer.
Tassel charm is 4cm x 0.8cm with a total weight 1.2g with hoop, 0.6g without hoop.
What is 'gold-filled'?
Gold-filled is a thick layer of gold mechanically bonded over jewellers' brass. It is a high quality and affordable alternative to solid gold. Gold-filled is thicker and much more hard wearing than gold-plating, and can last 10+ years with daily wear.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.
All our jewellery is handmade in the UK, supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
Spend over £60 for free UK standard shipping!
UK Standard Delivery | 2-4 business days | Royal Mail - £2.95 (orders under £60)
UK Next Day Delivery | Order before 2pm | Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95
International delivery from £7.95
Please note, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged.