Full time contract until 22nd December (with possibility to extend).
Ideal start date: 9th October
- Assist with packing and dispatching of orders during the busy Christmas period
- Quality control of jewellery
- Make minor adjustments to jewellery when necessary
- Assist Studio Manager with ad-hoc studio tasks.
- Assist with general customer service via email.
- Can work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Very organised
- Keen eye for detail
- Good with hands
- Team player.
- Someone interested in working for an independent fashion brand
- Interested in retail/manufacturing
- Someone happy to carry out manual, repetitive work
- Has a passion for the brand.
Please submit a CV and cover letter describing why you want to work for Wolf & Moon, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place 2nd - 6th October 2017.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hannah and the Wolf & Moon team x