We're hiring a Production Assistant!
We're hiring a new Production Assistant for our lively and friendly studio.
£19,500 per annum (+5% bonus and pension)
1 year full time contract (with possibility to extend)
35 hours per week with flexitime
20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
As Production Assistant you will be part of the workshop wholesale team and your duties will include:
- Assisting with production of all aspects of jewellery making, including
- Painting, cutting, gluing, sawing, filing, drilling, chaining, packing
- Using the laser cutter
- Making from the wholesale team batch list
- Timing all your making work and recording it on a timesheet
- Working with and supporting other makers to help meet deadlines
- Carrying out any extra ad-hoc making work given to you by the Studio Manager
- Assisting the Studio Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- You may be asked very occasionally to help with an event outside your usual working hours.
We are a small but very friendly team working in a fun, creative and informal environment. We have team lunches frequently and are looking for someone who would like to be part of our family!
- To apply, please email your maker's portfolio (as a pdf or link to your website), CV with a cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role (no more than 1 side of A4) to email@example.com
- Application deadline midnight Wednesday 12th September 2018.
- Interviews will take place week-commencing 17th September 2018 and successful applicants will be invited to do a paid trial day between 24th and 28th September.