Join Our Team!
Full Time (35 hours per week)
We’re looking for a passionate and skilled maker to join our production team.
Assist the production team in all aspects of making our jewellery including, but not limited to:
- Painting, cutting, gluing, sawing, filing, drilling, chaining, packing
Skills & Experience
Jewellery making experience is not required, however we are looking for someone who:
- has good proven experience as a maker (e.g. costume jewellery, model making, textiles, mixed materials)
- is extremely good at working with their hands
- is happy to carry out repetitive work
- able to carry out fiddly tasks on small objects
- has a very fine eye for detail
- happy to get stuck in with ad hoc tasks around the workshop
We’re a very friendly team and have a fun working environment so are looking for a enthusiastic individual who loves the brand and wants to get involved.
Please send a cover letter, your CV and making portfolio (as a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 16th February.
In your cover letter, please include why you would like to work for Wolf & Moon.
**Interviews will take place week commencing 19th February**
**Successful interviewees MUST be available for a trial day between 26th-28th February**
**Ideal start date 5th March – please let us know on your application if you have a notice period **